Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How to name it !!!!!




Hi,
This posting is the product of a person who is in orbit, on the completion of his dreaded semester examinations. So you all will feel a pang of excitement, together with a pinch of emotion, right through this article, or atleast initially :) :) To begin with, I must thank maestro Illayaraja for this article is titled the same as that of one of his musicals :)

The topic of interest (to me atleast!!!) today, would be on how I acquainted myself with "this" person, someone who has sailed into my close quarters in no time. I simply don't have words to express the kind of chemistry that has grown between the two of us in such a short span of time. I cant but admire how "she" has impressed me in whatever she does ; the way she sang different "tunes" especially.

It was a boring Wednesday afternoon. The sun had almost finished its scorching spell for the day, but still seethed on, as you must remember that I am still a chennai-ite (or perhaps the sun knew that!!!). I was heading for "Romeo Electricals", as I had a small job there. It was then that I felt a cool breeze blow, and felt intoxicated by the smell of jasmine. It was perhaps destined that I meet "her" with settings as pleasant and charming as the ones prevailing. The moment I saw her, I fell for her, and decided that she was made for me.

I knew that it was always going to be difficult building a strong relation initially, with someone whom you loved. But I found a great "friend", who rendered all her services so that I got accustomed to the ways of my loved one. Day after day passed, and I started thinking that our relationship was becoming stronger by the day, by the hour. I could barely stay away from her for a few hours. That situation worsened, and I started feeling that I couldnt keep myself away for more than a few minutes at the most, without atleast thinking about her.

"She" was too good at whatever she did. She had a great memory; and a killer vocabulary...I would say she had a built-in dictionary. She was bright, filled with charming colors, the colors of my life. She was the one who kept me going for the entire day. There was never a dull moment when she was around. She was there with me for most of the day, and I should say, I have never spent so much time with anybody than with her. It all started very casually, and went on to become my life, and in no time at all, she became the apple of my eyes.

Its december now, and almost 5 months have passed since I met her. In these 5 months, I gradually found myself getting inclined to her, with a slope increasing as fast as my teacher's BP, when she sees my paper :) I must consider myself very lucky to have associated myself with her all these days. With all these feelings......I call it quits for the moment.......without knowing....."how to name it"!!!...........

Signing off with a lot of thoughts, all inexplicable,
Rahul

P.S: The "she" that I have been talking about all the while is my cellphone and the "friend" that I referred to is its "user manual", So if you people thought otherwise.....good..I have succeeded in my mission" :) :) :)

4 Comments:

Blogger venki said...

hmmm..... interesting.. u sure its only a cell phone?

12:34 AM  
Blogger Rahul Raghavan said...

hahaha..ya... 100% sure ;)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Venkatesa Prasad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

awesome blog.. keep d good work going..

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home