Sunday, July 23, 2006

What's the good blog????

Phew......I consider myself to be as lucky as someone who gets an admission at SVCE !!! (pun intended!!).....but why all this......this blog of mine was kept comatose by the cyber-doctors and others, the govt officials that is, but with pressure from all around, they had to concede......and so I am here, writing fresh crap on a sunday morning.

For quite some time, I prided in calling myself a Blogger, not because I used to write champion-stuff, not because girls used to commend my awesome creativity (woudn't it have been better that way?? ), but that while I was one, most others were not. For the concept of blogging was not in the air for a considerable period, at least in my closed quarters.

But today, I see a lot of them coming up with blogs, and very much to my consternation, are producing quality posts. I have always wanted to ban blogs, but only those that donned better stuff than what my blog speaks of. And you might wonder, if this were to happen, then almost all blogs would face expulsion, as most of them fall under the 'eligible' category!!

The first blog I intend banning is that of my close friend veeenkatraghav's (NAME CHANGED ON REQUEST, BUT READERS ARE GIVEN A CLUE!!!!). A mere look at his blog is enough for you to gauge that this fellow is as good a writer as the chief editor of a leading daily.
I will have to mention here, that the art of writing is a gift of God, and supposedly, this person should have sought his gifts when God was in a state of euphoria, and so gave him oodles of gifts, and our friend here has gotten to benifit out of it.

I am planning to undergo rigorous training under him to develop my style of writing, and will be upgrading the standard of my blog,thereby giving you readers something better to churn your mind about.

Getting back to bans, I personally feel it doesn't serve the purpose. Alright, we do find people coming out with blogs with the sole intention of washing their dirty linen there. People also percieve this as a window wherein they can vent their emotions. But, the fact remains that blogs are far from being a bastion to these mischief-mongers are were primarily created to serve as a platform for free thought flow. Even if banned, these mischief-gnats will find other ways to get their point hit home, and it is me, who comes up with scholarly stuff (err....that came out in a flow.....never mind :) !!!!) who gets caught in the crossfire. So people should think twice before they act.

Now why did I say the last sentence......I have been getting quite a lot of mails from readers (am not commiting about the plurality of the word reader!) that my blog does not contain anything to ponder about, and does not give good advice. So I have decided to include an adage in every blog, whether it goes well with the situatuin or not!!......so that you people can have something to think about.....
So thats it for now readers......more interesting reviews all set to hit your comp monitors soon.....
so till then, stay tuned......
signing off,
bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger venki said...

ethukku ethukku.. naan unakku enna dhroham pannaen.. y kalaichifying me like this.. blogs should definitely b allowed otherwise wat timepass wil an utterly jobless guy like me have.. anyway nice to see u blog after a long time.. keep d blogs n quotations comin

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home